Tracking Fresh delivers yummy flavors to you on wheels. This time it’s a chicken burger patty that you are getting introduced to. These burger patty just doesn’t fill the burger room but also can be turned into a lot of different dishes like chicken cheese balls, chicken patty fritters, chicken sesame coated buns, and more. They are basically made from boneless skinless chicken breast or thigh that you can always order online from Tracking Fresh.
Fried, juicy and meaty fritters are a favorite among kids and adults during these rainy seasons. You are sitting with a cupful of cinnamon tea in the dark with a bowl full of fried chicken patty fritters whilst being all cozy inside the house. You can always make excellent dishes out of chicken burger patties. Place an order for a chicken burger patty online from Tracking Fresh and add this delicious dish for a mouth-watering taste.
Pan-Fried Chicken Burger Patty
The ground chicken burger patty comprises chicken breast, chicken fat, spices, condiments, bread, olive oil, cheese, eggs, and salt. These tasty patties make a great way to use up as fritters for the monsoon season. Simply fix a few ingredients in your food processor and all you have to do is to fry them with some olive oil. Enjoy the crisp and these delicious chicken patties snacks. Turn your normal evening snacks into yummy and amazing chicken burger patty fries with the help of the recipe card that’s given below.
250g TKF chicken burger patty
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 bowl breadcrumbs
¼ teaspoon black Pepper
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
⅓ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon salt to taste
Order TKF chicken burger patty online and take them out carefully on the mold tray.
Take ½ teaspoon of all the spices like black pepper, oregano, chili flakes, and dried thyme. Rub them in circular motion on the top of the patty and also behind. Take a pinch of salt and spread it on all the patty.
Take one egg and break them in the bowl. Add a pinch of salt and mix them thoroughly. Also, keep your breadcrumbs ready in another bowl.
Heat your non-stick pan on a low flame. Put little amount of olive oil in the pan. Take one chicken burger patty at a time and dip them in the egg mixture, then in the bowl full of breadcrumbs and put it in the pan for it to sizzle.
Do the same process with all the chicken burger patties and take your own time. Make sure you flip after every four to five minutes. Make sure you fry it till its golden brown.
After the hot session on the pan, serve your golden brown chicken patties snacks with a bowl that’s full of cheese sauce. Enjoy the taste of yumminess.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q) What is the other alternative for olive oil?
- The alternative for olive oil can be butter or ghee. You can fry these chicken burger patties in any of these alternatives. PS: Don’t worry there’s always another way out.
Q) What other spices can be used in the process?
- You can also use garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika or red chili powder and a pinch of salt. If you want less spice (when making it for the kids) you can also add cheese powder for a creamy taste.
Q) Can we use shredded chicken or minced chicken when making these chicken patty fritters?
- Yes, of course, you can use shredded chicken or 1 cup of minced chicken for the process of making these golden-brown chicken patty fritters. Don’t forget to mix them with the corn flour powder so that it keeps the chicken mixture with all the other spices intact.
Q) How to double coat the chicken burger patty?
- You can double coat the chicken patty by repeating the process of dipping the patty in the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumbs two times. Before putting it in the pan you can repeat the same dipping process two times and get put it in the hot pan.
Q) is it okay for the chicken burger patty to be uneven on the sides?
- Yes, it’s all fine. Don’t need to worry too much. It’s all fine to have uneven sides around. Make sure you keep flipping the sides so that the patty doesn’t stick to the pan. Avoid getting the patty dark brown.
Make a lot of them and you can save some of these fritters to munch on them later. Reheat them in the microwave and serve these with cheese sauce or sour cream.
What are you waiting for? Go and change the perception of eating these chicken burger patties from today onwards. Order TKF chicken burger patty online now and fill your tummy with the taste of yumminess.